Rugged Rocks Develops Three New Gears for Nissan H233B in Collaboration with Revolution Gear & Axle
Fontana, Calif. – Rugged Rocks is exclusively offering three new gears manufactured by Revolution Gear & Axle for the Nissan H233B rear and H233B reverse fronts axles. Available gears include 5.13, 5.57 and 5.89 – all of which fit front and rear axles.
“Off-roaders have been asking for the 5.57 and 5.89 gears in the aftermarket for quite some time,” said Founder and President of Rugged Rocks Steven Lutz. “Working closely with Revolution Gear & Axle, I was able to develop deeper gears for more low-end torque at a reasonable price point.”
Lutz said although the 5.13 is currently offered in the aftermarket, Revolution Gear and Axle is able to get cost down for consumers.
Nissan H233B Standard Nissan H233B Reverse
The gears fit the following Nissan vehicles and model years:
• Pathfinder Rear: 1990-2004
• Hardbody Pickup Rear: 1990-1997
• Frontier Rear: 1998-2004
• Xterra Rear: 2000-2004
• Y60 & Y61 Patrol Front (reverse rotation) and Rear: 1990-Present
“The H233B is a very strong axle,” Lutz said. “However, because gears for the axle have been expensive in the past, I’ve seen people go through the trouble of changing out the whole axle to a weaker model just to have access to less expensive aftermarket parts.”
Off-road drivers now have access to OEM gear alternatives without needing to swap out axles and sacrifice strength in order to use more affordable gear options.
Rugged Rocks, LLC was established in 2006 by Steven Lutz. More information about the products available can be viewed at RuggedRocksOffroad.com.
Keeping accurate tire pressure is a necessity for good fuel economy, prolonged tire life and maximum traction off road. Introducing the new ARB Digital Tire Inflator Gauge, which is ready to provide accurate readings and inflation for your next 4WD adventure. An accurate air pressure gauge and tire inflation equipment in your vehicle is a necessity for any four wheel enthusiast. Running the correct tire pressures for different situations and or vehicle load changes is an extremely simple way to improve the ride and vehicle’s performance. The new ARB Digital Tire Inflator Gauge makes checking and adjusting your vehicle’s tire pressures a fast and simple operation with its large, blue backlight display, thumb operated inflator button and simple deflator bleed button. The 23.5 inch dual swivel PVC coated braided hose and clip-on air chuck eliminates the need to bend over while airing up at the end of a long trail day and the backlight ensures you know the exact pressures no matter if it is day or night when you are airing up.
• Large LCD digital readouts with blue backlight
• Battery indicator
• Multiple measurements (Scale: 0-200 Psi / 0-14 Bar / 0-1400 Kpa)
• Rubber bump guard to protect against drops and knocks
• Coated thumb trigger
• 23.5 inch dual swivel PVC coated braided hose
• Push on chuck type
• Accuracy to +/- 1psi within the 25-75psi range
• Max Supply pressure – 350psi, 2400kpa
• Up to 200hrs runtime on set of batteries Technical Specifications
• 1?4 NPT Female (suits ARB fittings, included)
• Batteries – 2 x AAA (supplied)
• Battery Life – up to 200hrs
• Auto switch on and auto switch off
• Without Hose – 8.2”L x 2.95” W x 2.95”H
• With Hose – 29.5” L x 2.95”W x 2.95 H