Skip to content
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification.
- P/N EXP-57098 recommended for extended high speed use in 4×4 HI
- Stage II system combines MX 2.75C coil over shocks with extended length steering knuckles and rock proof one-piece lower cross members constructed from laser cut 3/16Â” thick steel.
- Ride height adjustable for 5Â” to 6Â” of lift.
- Allows full range of compression and extension travel without binding ball joints.
- Rack and pinion steering unit remains in factory location for ease of installation.
- Reinforced bump stop extensions and sway bar drop brackets, 2.5Â” cast iron rear blocks, rear add-a-leaf and top grade hardware complete a rock solid package.
- Stage I system provides all of the great features listed above without the MX 2.75C coil over shocks.
- Coil over spacers allow the use of the factory coil over front struts for reduced cost and stock ride comfort.
- 5 – 6 hour installation time. (cutting the factory cross member is required)